Wednesday, May 31

You know what people always say, sometimes we should not say things too early – it seems to me it's so true..

Before the exams, my classmate asked me, "Why do I never see u on msn?"
And I replied, "I'm working."

During the exams, another classmate asked me, "Why do I never see u on msn?"
And I replied, "Now where got time, after exams la. After exams u'll see me online everyday!"

After the exams, my classmate asked me, "Why do I never see u on msn?"
And I reply, "I'm working."

.. I did expect that I'll be working even more days then I used to, but I never expected something like my roster now~ At least, I can be assured that I'll have enough money to spend~ haha!! (Budget budget..~ Keep money for my bills in future..)

Time***

It's another thing which I never seem to have enough of.. I have a dozen and one things to do, it seems. Why do some people always seem to be able to primp themselves to within an inch of their lives! And I ask myself – I am not a full time staff! What am I slogging so hard for!!! If the full time staff dun pull their own weight, why should I pick up the slack? Sigh.. She's a nice gal leh.. but in terms of work wise, I guess I have high standards.. .. .. :C

I want to:
Bake cookies
Update my music archive
Watch the entire series of Shaman King
Watch X-Men
Watch Over the Hedge
Read my story books (new acquisitions)
Detox
Get rid of my tum
Clear my table
Go shopping for more books
Go shopping in general
Cycle
Swim
Run
..
..

No comments: