Sunday, May 14

Emotions, emotions...

Been very emotionally unstable these few days... So like i last updated - there were some problems that's just not working out... Now it's fine le... So keeping my fingers crossed... =)
_______________________________________________________________

What happened...

So on friday, i still remember - it was a friend's b'day, and we were going to the celebration- so we had some time before this other guy reached, and we just sat chatting... I can't remember wat it was now, but i was stoning for a while. And he asked me, what am i unhappy about? i'm like 'Huh???'

It sounds weird, i guess, i mean who doesn't want a boyfriend who's observant of your moods right? But he really 'interesting' - when i really unhappy, he dunno. when i just moody, he disturb me... argh....

Ok, anyway, back to the story - so explained to him i'm just mood swing, and after that, eventually, i got around to telling him this issue which i'd been thinking how to explain to him - why i get unhappy with some of his speech issues... (Trust me, that is a very very very long story...) Because i want him to really know why it affects, and not me being prejudiced. So thereafter, we had a bit of mood, but very fast all was fine, in that i really felt that he listened, and so did i.. And we reached an understanding which we both committed to. We had a great night, and we were both very happy.

Ok, here's the 'bomb' then... (Believe me, it was the smallest of things lor! SO small it's unbelievable!!!)

The next day, he went to try out this part-time job thingy cos he wants to fill the time that i'm working, with something useful. So i was out with Jean, and he called. We were chatting, and he was telling me about the job. So he very happily told me there was this customer who is very pretty. -_-" Can a guy be ever more insensitive?!!!!!

Just quite irritated me, honestly... Cos it's like, i'm i your gf, or your gal-fren??? ni yan li hai you wo zhe ge nu peng you ma?!? Nvm, take it i'm being petty la....

Then, we were supposed to meet that night after work, and i even told him i'll arrange my time to get off work to the same as him. Then he suddenly ask me - Are we meeting tonight?

???????

Huh? Wasn't that already settled???

So, i got grumpy, then i think, ok, hold my temper... (BTW, just in case pple out there think i'm extraordinarily petty, i got grumpy cos when he ask me this -which was already confirmed- it gave me the feeling that he has something on himself, and he's trying to squirm out of meeting me..) So i think for a while, and i try to explain to him why i got mad. And he does the very thing that we just agreed upon the night before. He interrupts me. Not once, but twice. Both times at the very same part of the sentence.

I got pissed. Seriously pissed.

We argued.

Totally no mood to continue this farce anymore. It's always the same. We argue, i shut up, he continues nagging, i shut him out while i think through, after attempts to get my thoughts through, we make up, agree to try harder and understand each other. Two days later it's all the same. And this time, it was only one day...

I chose to give up.
I told him so.
He flipped.
__________________________________________________________

Okay, anyway, to cut the (actually much much longer) story short, he told me that he actually have not really tried that hard to listen to wat i'm telling him - COS - no pain ma! Dunno what's the consequences ma..... I'm saying only wat.. Now, know pain le, scared le, will put in the effort.

Sigh....

Humans...
Have to be like that...
Have to taste the pain before learning.

=============================================================

Dunno if i made the right choice in giving this relationship one more try, but since i have decided, as promised, i will not think about the past anymore... I hope he can manage to do those he promised.... I don't want to go through these two days again.... =o

No comments: