Tuesday, May 2

Party Madness!

Hi people.. sorry I haven’t been updating regularly.. Well, that’s cos I’ve now moved out of hall officially le~ =(

Ok, why does that affect my blogging ne? Cos since I don’t have an internet connection at home, I have to use the internet at my bf’s place. And, since I don’t want him to know of this blog, I dun want to update it when he is around… sigh… Secrets are troublesome…. Haha~!!!

Ok, well, so went clubbing with my friends from PH last Friday. =D Hadn’t met them for the longest time! At least a whole half year le.. Some, even longer than that ne~ We went to Zouk, and we had lots of fun! Ok, honestly, I wasn’t expecting to – cos I knew Friday was house music, and I dun really fancy that. So among these friends, there was a gal who said that she wants to go Phuture side, and that it is R&B on Friday~ Hee.. R&B ma, so I’m hooked le lor… haha…


We were pretty mad, we got in nearly 12, we danced all the way till it’s near 4am?!! Ok, next time, I am so going to announce in advance, I will surrender halfway… We were dancing and dancing, and I totally ‘forgot’ to stop lo… The next day, I woke with wobbly legs… Hahahaha…. I had a great time! Lifang, Kellyn & Jem, hope we get to do this again another time! =)

Hmmm… Then met Alan and his friends, and went for supper. Many thanks to Lionel and Desmond for waiting with me for him! ^^

No comments: