Wednesday, May 3

A day of domesticity~

It's a happy day today.. No work on both sides – hee… It's good to enjoy once in a while.. And no demands from somebody cos he's in camp and can't come out.. hee….. Relax~

Just got to do up some stuff around the house, and clean up my stuff.. I'll get to that later, haha… Very lazy right now… Decided to update my blog…

I'm trying to make a new flavor of bread today – corn bread! Hee.. My mum la, she cooked soup this afternoon with the corn, and she's forever trying to find different ways to finish the corn cob. (weird la, dun want to let us just eat the cob in peace slowly… Haha…) So I was going to make bread anyway, and she suggested corn bread. Well, we've bought corn bread before, and we like it, so I decided to take up the challenge! Haha…

Just set the process going now, it'll be done by 7pm… Hee.. I'll let you all know if it turns out good! ^^

______________________________________________________________

Ooo.. I had so much fun with Jean yesterday. We went back to hall to finish moving 2 pieces of furniture, and return our keys. We wanted to go shopping, and dining for the longest time~ and been planning this since before exams! =P We were intending to stick to good simple porridge for lunch (Both of us were down with sore throats and cough in her case...) Jean wanted Crytstal Jade congee, and i wanted Teochew porridge. But the good intention never lasts - haha... We ended having dim sum at Crystal Jade @ JP!

And! my Fav roast duck! heh heh... So much for our sore throats...

All right, tummies filled, we went for our haircut! At Sandstorm in JP, it's only 19.90 for wash, cut and blow! By senior hairstylist no less... Haha, listen to me, i'm like helping them advertise like that... But they're really not bad - If you want a change of looks, take this advice - don't give the stylist too many restrictions, and let them do their magic... =)

Eaten, styled and groomed, we set off for Suntec!

Along the way, at CityLink Mall, we chanced upon this stall selling those mint sweets with are packed so prettily in the tin with a mirror. But these are a bit different - the designs on the lid are different. I bought one each for Jean and me!


Isn't it pretty! Hehehe... The bottom one's mine~! =P Then...... I saw this beautiful bag! Isn't it so nice? Rugged, yet feminine! hehehe.... Couldn't resist the temptation~ ^^

And and! I decided to indulge myself and i bought 4 storybooks to add to my collection! *Grinz* So happy! My mum is so going to humdum me.. But nvm la! I'm happy!!! Hee...


These two books are written by Mercedes Lackey, belonging to her series of the another world where magic and mind powers both prevail. Okay, of course the good guys win... I wouldn't read it otherwise! She has so many series out there, and so many books in each... I'm going broke buying them... haha..


And these two are written by Raymond E. Fiest, belonging to his latest trilogy in his series of the world of Midkemia. Hehehe.. Now i've got the entire series! Yeah!!!

But i still haven't gotten the book that i set out to get, cos the bookshop at Suntec didn't have the version i wanted, cos i was just missing that one book to complete the series - so i want one of the same edition and publisher. So, being me, i stopped by the bookshop in Jubilee on my way home.. Guess wat! Hee...


I got my book!!! La la la...

Happily reading now... Bye!!!

No comments: