Tuesday, May 2

Hard Labor???

Saturday...
Woke up around noon or so (amazingly early considering that I slept at nearly 6 am the night before~ Alan’s fault.. 都是他传染的。。。 So unhealthy to wake up so early… =P ) and continued my packing where I left off… It was pretty crazy… My final count was 20 bags and items all together. @@ Even more than last semester!!! I thought it was better le already, who knows why? Huh.. I just know my mum is going to chop me. -_-“

Finished at 6pm or so, and we were just packing up to go home for dinner when it started pouring!!! Unbelivable and utterly irritating la… In the end, I had to have dinner at 8.30… Boo hoo… super hungry lo… Missed my mummy’s cooking so much!!!


I was actually supposed to go out with Alan to his fren's b'day party after that.. but i was so tired i fell asleep on mattress on my room floor... hee.. In the end, he went himself.... I? hee... Slept all the way till 8am the next day till i had to wake up for work! Shiok ah!!!

No comments: