Thursday, May 25

For those interested in the Da Vinci Code, watched it already ma? What do you think of it? Well... Sometimes, somethings are best left to books and one's own imagination. Nothing can beat that~! Haha... Everything else seems to pale in comparision to what we thought it would be like.

I know i felt that way. Especially when the novel is so deeply imprinted in one's mind as good stories are wont to do. I found myself comparing every single twist and turn in the movie against the novel, and noting the differences... I wouldn't say it's good or bad, but different, that's for sure.

Heh.. Saw this link on my twin's blog! Cute~ haha... But mind u, i am not a supporter of this thinking oh... You know me...

http://www.syfc.org.sg/events/dvc/cinema.html

Guess where i watched it - in JB... Hee... Skip the crowds, save the money! It's only SGD$5 for one person!!! So much better... And it was on a Saturday okay~! One day after the show came out in Sg, it was still booking full almost every single show.. So what for squeeze w the crowds la~ Hee... Maybe i should do this on a regular basis... ^^

No comments: