Tuesday, May 16

Mothers' Day Celebration!!!

Brought my mum to my workplace for a massage today for our Mother's day celebration! As i was working yesterday, our celebration was postponed to today. Hee... I think she liked it, maybe we'll do it more often in future...

After the massage, we went walking around while waiting for my elder sis to come and meet us for dinner. We happened to be passing by Isetan, and we decided to pop in. The cute thing was, we were on the second floor when the scent of fried prawns wafted to our noses... We were already feeling nippish, and the delicious aroma set us searching for the origin. It's not Pepperlunch, that's definite. It's not the bakery either... We searched deep into the Japanese supermarket at the basement.. ^^ And we found this!!!



There was a food fair at the supermarket and they were selling all sorts of delicious food! The one we chose to try was fried scallop! Look how fat it is... Yummy!!! Ok, so it's a bit on the ex side, but a once-in-a-while indulgence.. Hee... There are also fresh fried prawns, squid, ebi fry and even crab!!! It all looks yummy i can tell u... It's only till sunday oh!!!

Then we went shopping at Marks and Spencer, for our fav Raspberry Viennese!!! So sad, the price has been rising and rising... Now it's up to 4.90 per pack... Sobs... Well, we bought other stuff too- digestives, milk chocolate covered cookies and the shortbread which is so rich... Ex stuff, all these... Hahaha...


Anyway, We tried this Peranakan food at Meritius Negara. I think it's called the Peranakan Place or something like that, and supposedly famous or such la... It is good, but really not that fantastic la... That's all i want to say about the food. But! But! The service.... It gives me a lot of Q?? How can a restaurant in a five-star hotel have such terrible service? After taking the order, the server 'repeated' the order - "fish, crayfish, ngor hiang, vege" My sis and i were totally irritated lor.. Hello~~ What kind of fish? How is it prepared?? Is that all?!?!?! We ordered 5 items leh! SIgh.....

Server: Your order is fish, crayfish, ngor hiang, vege...

My sis: We have 5 items right?

Server: Yes yes..

My sis: Then Can u repeat my order to me again?

(after some confusion..)

Server: fish, crayfish, ngor hiang, vege.. Uh, what's the last ah?

My sis: *grr...* The nonya mee!


After that, we went shopping at Taka for a phone for our home. My sis had her eye on this motorola phone which was 137.. We found this Panasonic one which was at 109, then another one which is 79.. It's good, and we normally use basic functions only anyway.. So the salesgirl brought out the 79 one and showed us the functions. The ringtones are terrible! Only 6, and all don't seem to differ much! Here's the most amazing - my sis decided to take the 109 one because the ringtones are much better... Hahahahahaha.... I think the salesgirl want to laugh, dun dare to laugh... Hehehe...

No comments: