Tuesday, May 2

Country Road~ take me home....

I was very very bored at work tonight at NS… 被骗.. I was supposed to work at this station inside the show area, but the supervisor on duty changed my duty without even telling me. To where? To the stupid carpark! And because of the idiotic guy who go and whimper that he dun want to do carpark duty! A guy leh.. What the………..

Anyway, so I was so very very bored.. on my lonely road… (Country road, take me home... To the place, i belong~ West VIrginia, mountain mama. Take me home, Country Road...)


With only a traffic cone (which belongs to SP Electric, not even theirs) and a baton (which is not working, I might add) for company…..

Please... I'm standing in the middle of the a 3 lane road with nought but these 2 inanimate items for protection!!! What the! Oh, yes, it's lonely enough... But the traffic's bad. Tour coaches pass me on my left, while i have to shoo those taxi uncles into the carpark on my right?!?! Not fun, let me tell u...

This is how close i am to the buses. -_-"

Please lo, i am not being a sexist, but i'm a gal lor... and as all of u all know, i am not very tall lo... ...

!!! Then hor! Still muz put up with the attitude of some Id---ic B-----dic drivers!!!! This driver, i Muz put up his license plate - SFV 5042 J. Wah lao eh.. this dot ah, he die die insist to drive on the third lane where the buses go, and i have to stop the ids who do that wat. So i ask him nicely, may i help u? This dot shoot me wat leh - wat can u help me w? Bloddy hell!!! WAt an ass la! Then this dot say 'I am picking up my dad, you want to force me to turn into the carpark!' - It's like, what the *, i take a darn gun and point at him meh! force him! I will vomit ah! anyway, he's pure bullshit! You know how long he stayed inside the roundabout? - a whole 30 min lor!!! Jamming up the road inside w his stoopid car!

Think le still angry..... grumble grumble~

No comments: