Monday, May 15

Enchanted! Ha!!

It's time to be tidying up my table, but just couldn't Not switch on my computer and update my blog... My table looks like post-war basically.. haha...

hee.. saw this cat the other day, and it was so totally self-possessed. Hmm.. maybe that's not the right word - um.. Confidence. Know why? Hee... When i first saw this cat, it was sitting in the middle of a busy pathway. A wide pathway in the middle of bustling Toa Payoh. It was just sitting there, ignoring all the passer-bys. Then as i watched, it lay down on the pathway, and slowly, step-by-step, tucked itself in and promptly dozed off.

^^

It looked so cute that i simply couldn't help myself, i simply muz get a photo of it... Haha... And now i have this on my Hp wallpaper.. Hee...

He's absolutely grumpily cute!!!

I want a cat in future~ *hope hope...*

No comments: