Tuesday, May 9

Sianz...

I really dunno wat should I do about this relationship.. There are days when every thing is all right, and we get along fine.. Then some days, I really wonder why am I here... =(

I can't stand the way he is so focused on a thing that he ignores all others... He is not egoistic exactly, but just sOO focused on that thing he is thinking about to the exclusion of everything else. He forgets if I've eaten, if I need to go home early, and like tonight, for the one hour we met, it'
s all about this *YYY* and *YYY* still... He didn't even ask me how was my day. I don't think it occurred to him at all that I would like to just have some personal, personal attention from him?!?! NOT just listening to him think out loud??? And not just about whether or not he should sign up for this new savings plan, should it be yearly or monthly, how much he is spending, how much he has overspent, how much he had spent on his bike, whether he is spending too much, should he get a pt job even though he earns enough, oh yeah... Trust Me! There is a lot a lot more, and it's all variants of the same theme - what he is doing, what he wants to do, what he should do. It's always him him him!

At the same time, he does care about me, I know… But, I don't need to know all this!!! Not every single minute, every single second we are together!!! There is a time for everything, and I NEED time that is for us!!! Not his finances!!!

I just can't stand the way he talks sometimes... Just imagine, he asks my thoughts on say maybe, whether he should get this new savings plan - after he's been complaining that his spendings are very tight this month... -_-"

Never mind.. Then as I start to give him my thoughts, he breaks in and goes on and on about how he thinks, what's good what's bad, and that he's thought all about it! Fine! So I don't say a word, and I let him do it himself and work his way round to the conclusion... usually in favor of what ever he is thinking of doing this time round..

One would think that that's done, isn't it.. So, I would say, probably like "yeah, that sounds good.." Then... Then... He will say – "Aiyah, but it's waste money one la, don't want better."

ARGH!!!!!! Bloddy hell.........

It's driving me nuts.........

If you want my advice, ask and listen.

I agree with u, why muz u say the opposite the next second??????


Oh oh... There's another thing he will do that's even more amazing... Again la, he will ask for advice, and then maybe, just maybe, he will let me finish. Then, after everything, he will summarize, and tell me everything again as if I was the one who asked for his advice!!! It's like DUH~!!! Hello~!!! And he will always keep using 'you', 'you', 'you'...And I've asked him a million and one times to cut down on that, cos it's seriously irritating. I did Not ask u. YoU want to tell me something about Your day. Use the word "me" for heavens sake! It's a perfectly acceptable word to use in the society!!! It's not egoistic in that context la!!!

Am I your girlfriend or am I your listening ear cum advice giver???
I need attention too u know...
...
...
...
What's the point, I wonder...

Does he know what my day is like?
Does he know what do I like to eat?
Does he know who are my fav authors?
Does he know what color of roses I like?
???
???
???

Sigh......

This sucks...

No comments: