Thursday, May 25

Got tagged by Kai to do this... Ok, i finally managed to finish it.. Now, Kellyn, Lijun, Angeline, Lydia, Angie, Eleanor & Lifang, it's ur turn to do it too le!!! =p

I AM: a simple gal with simple loves and natural fears...
I WANT: more time and money to do wat i need to do...
I WISH: I know my own mind better.
I HATE: being blamed for something i didn't do.
I MISS: my days as a kid.., no worries!
I FEAR: lizards and cockroaches!!!
I HEAR: my mum grumbling at me to go sleep soon... =p
I WONDER: will i ever achieve my dreams???
I REGRET: having relationships sometimes... heh...
I AM NOT: a person with much patience....
I CAN: have a fierce temper when i'm pushed beyond my limit..
I CANNOT: leave a fren in the lurch,
I DANCE: to almost any songs, any tune... except horrible songs, of course!
I SING: soprano in the choir.. hahaha... So~ Don't let me scream at u.. *evil smile*
I CRY: very easily... Tears help me wash away the pain... But not everyone sees that side of me...
I LAUGH: at truly funny stuff, Not Lame things...
I AM NOT ALWAYS: 'okay' with everything. There are limits.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a cross-stitch to give my mum...
I WRITE: a poem once.. when i was a teenager.. hee...
I CONFUSE: my bf with my moods.. haha...
I NEED: a caring, loving, strong person to look after me..
I SHOULD: seriously think of what i'm looking for in the future... *troubled*
I CRAVE FOR: someone who really understands me and not thinks that they understand me...
I START: watching Da Chang Jin le... die la, i'm hooked.. haha.. anyone got the vcd??
I FINISH: off 2 egg tarts from Crystal Jade all by myself! It's yummilicious!
I LOVE: my MUM!!! xXx
I REMEMBER: my mummy cooked my fav pork cutlet for CNY dinner!!!

No comments: