Thursday, August 23

Zero energy to Full Batt...

Really shagged out today.. After lecture yesterday, my group mates and I met right after that at 12.30pm to discuss our answers for our 311 project. I had already decided before that, that I will skip my 246 seminar, cos this project is more urgent (and yes, I am a control freak when it comes to working with people I am not sure of… haha..) and that seminar is a bloody bore...

Timeline:
12.30pm – start.. all 5 members
2.30pm – One leave for class
4.30pm – One leave, need to teach tuition (already very late for tuition)
7pm – One leave, meet partner
10pm – Clement and I finally surrendered and went home….. @_@

This is the first time in my entire educational life that I am doing projects like mad in the third week of school. What is going on~!!! Goodness….. This is almost 12 hours straight. Even doing BSC last sem wasn’t as crazy as this.. haha.. Like DX said – super brain-drained… I just hope our “second-guessing” and “synthesis” is good enough.

Thank heavens for a doting boyfriend... I am so thankful that he is willing to go down to that far-out corner of SG to pick me up. All I had energy for was to drag myself down to the meeting point, and I 'collapsed' le.. Much like a deflated balloon actually... haha..
Then just as I was dreaming of arriving home and having a good sleep, I suddenly remembered that I cannot wait till the next day to finish the synopsis which was to be handed in at 12 noon. I have a full day of work waiting for me!!! Dreams dashed….. Ah well, just knew that dream was too good to be true.

After giving myself an hour to stone, I started working on the synopsis again, and finally, by 4am, I had something reasonable. After failing to get online to email it to my partner-in-crime, Sharyn, I decided to sleep and email it to her when I get to office the next day.

So the ‘bright and cheery’ morning started for me at 7am, all the way till 6pm earlier on. Gosh, I almost felt like zonking out. But you know, the amazing thing is that the minute I am with Mark, all that tiredness disappeared (ok, exaggerating, I know.. I still feel the tiredness, but it’s all held at bay).

This analogy came to my mind…
My energy lifespan and him...
Messaging Mark:
no-brand batteries
Having a satisfactory chat: branded batteries
Being together, right beside him: plugged into the a/c adaptor

Hee.. Really weird analogy, I know – but feels true la.. ^^

And just by the by – the crazy week will only be over 12pm next Tues… -_-" Eewww.....

No comments: