Monday, August 20

18 August: Island Rover 2007!!!


Back to my ‘old business’ – serving wines… haha..


At the car rally today, my duty for the night was to take care of the wine station. During the prep work in the afternoon, it was totally déjà vu kinda feeling – cos I had to polish the glasses. Very very long since I touched that many wine glasses, even longer since I’d been in charge of polishing them.. =O


I opened at least 20 bottles of wine tonight. Been soooo.. long since I opened wine le. Even when i was working in a restaurant also never opened so many bottles in one go before.. Haha.. Well, Mark is really expert at this, and I’d been watching him do it a couple of times recently. So, I followed a certain amount of his style la… Hee.. Truth be told, it feels good to holding a wine opener again. La la la…


Me with Cath~ Yay!!!


Anyway, ran off at 8.15pm cos I’m rushing off to see the fireworks with my family. The journey there was horrible.. -_-" Took a cab till City Hall – ran down to Suntec city, straight pass marina square to Ritz, then cut across MS to the grandstand. Ran all the way, cos my ladies were rushing me like nobody's business.. Got to the grandstand at 9pm on the dot! But nearly died there cos we had to climb up 4(!!!) storeys to get to the seats.. Ugh.. Anyway~ Great fireworks - took lots of video, and many photos with the little gals.



Met Mark at Vivo for Bourne Ultimatum after surviving that crush. =D


Great movie~!! Must watch!!!

No comments: