Thursday, August 9

Happy things yesterday..... ^^

Early in the morning, i got to enjoy a lovely breakfast prepared by mummy!!
My fav 'kong ba bao'~
In the evening, i watched Simpsons w Dar. Yay!! Got a couple seat.. Hee.. I really like Cathay now.. =P Honestly, i didn't expect to enjoy the show, but i did.. Haha.. Yea, there were parts that Homer was really too stoopid to live, but there are some really good parts.. I especially liked this:
Lisa: But I’m angry!!
Marge: You’re a woman, you can hold on to it forever…
Hahahaha… I love this phrase…. =p
Went driving around after the movie, and ended up at Marina Sq after a stroll at Labrador...

Hong Kong Café de "All Spark" cube!!! Hee….

It's been a lovely day today... I really enjoyed myself, Dar.. I hope you did too... *muacks*

No comments: