Monday, August 6

Why I Love Him...

For his patience and thoughtfulness...
2nd Aug 2007 - An incident happened today, which brought home once again the point that my dar is exceedingly patient with me, for which I am very thankful. If he had not kept a clear head, I think I would be feeling very wretched now.

I have a quick temper (which I feel I muz say in self-defense, cools quickly too, haha). I confess to doing childish things when I am in a snit.

Thank you Dar – for not getting mad at me being so not-understanding; when I was being so ungrateful and childish; for tolerating my childishness.

You came down to fetch me from work to go to NTU, just to let me hand in my report, at the timing when traffic is most horrendous. The appointment after that is clear across the island, in the eastern end. Because of me, you had to rush and went without dinner, and met the client on an empty stomach. And what I did was to grumble when you did not reply my message during the appointment.

Darling, I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I am glad to have you by my side.

So please be assured, it is not about the work. It is never about the work.. I made you a promise, so let’s work towards it together…
I love you..

No comments: