Thursday, August 16

9th Aug 2007: National day celebration…



Slacked at home the whole afternoon watching the pro-Army (eh, patriotic okay~! Haha…) tv serial, “Bao Jia Wei Guo” which my mum recorded for me.. felt very blissful to have Mark over to accompany me for the last 2 hours of that.. hee.. But poor Dar had to wait for me… (Sorry, Dar!!)

Met up with Yin & Thomas after that in PS and just shopped around a bit before dinner.

At dinner at the BottleTree Village, Yin mentioned the topic of how it is deemed to be auspicious to have gotten married on 7th July 07 (just ask the 777 couples who got married); and subsequently, 8th Aug next year, in 09 – 9th Sep..

Mark: Good leh, next year will be 888.
Thomas: Isn’t that your birthday?
Mark: Yup!
Me: ha ha, so good la, won’t forget right…
Mark: *nods*
2 seconds later…
Me: Ay, this is not considered a proposal hor~ Not counted! You’re not getting off so easily..

hehehehe..

A little while later, on the way down to Dempsey, Mark suddenly said, “You know, I just remembered something. I think there is a regulation that couples with above $8000 in combined income cannot buy HDB flats eh.” So sweet!!! All I could tell him was that, “I have faith in your capability.” He actually told me he has faith in me too, that’s why he thought of this issue. Oh!! So happy.. I know this is so Singaporean, like how some people propose by saying “Let’s get a flat” – but this really tells me that he is thinking of a future with me, and he is really serious about this relationship.

Dar, I love you...

At Dempsey, his boss said that it is good that I’m with Mark. Now he don’t need to bug Mark about working hard – he is doing well. =D I’m very happy to hear that. He is a very self-motivated person already, and if I can bring luck to him just by being at his side, I am more than willing to do that… Very happy…. la la la...

Turned out it was the birthday of one of his colleague too, so, ended the night with a bang – birthday songs and lots of laughter! =D

No comments: