Monday, June 25

Went to St James last sat. Haven’t been clubbing for quite a bit of time. Hee.. good de-stress session this time.. haha.. That’s why I like to go clubbing with this group of guy frens. Why? Cos no need to worry will have idiots sliding up along you… feel very safe.. =D

Actually had a gal-fren who was supposed to come w me, but she fly kite again. Well, just as well la – later I still have to take care of her - *brrr….* Bad memories of the prev time we went clubbing together.. Just very sian that she everytime last minute tell me she is sick. Again. Oh, whatever…..

Went to check out the Boiler Room this time, and I find it’s not bad.. I like the music, suits me just fine! Hee.. Then, this friend of theirs brought a gal-fren of his, who really likes to dance! Happy, so the two of us dancing away all night long.. Nonsense lo, Alan say I have a challenger now – but actually – I have a partner le!!! Yay.. hahaha…

No comments: