Friday, June 1

I was talking to this friend the other day, and I got so mad at her. I know I'm bigotic and super opinionated at times, but she really tops the list at the moment.

She is really thin, and she is super SUPER proud of being bone thin.. I'm not exaggerating! She is so thin, her shoulder blades are really prominent!!! (And in case anyone is thinking, NO, I am not talking about Sharyn… She is thin, but she doesn't have this kind of irritating attitude!)

So, what did she say that made me so upset? She basically feels that the entire world is beneath her notice cos she is BEAUTIFUL which is due to the fact that she is THIN. Even this mutual acquaintance who is like less than 40kg is fat by her 'esteemed' judgement. $^%$#%

Good heavens, what about me, should I go and kill myself because I'm not 'beautiful'!!! She's mad… Then what about those poor people in parts of the world, like the Africans, like the poor children in the slums of Afghanistan?!!?!!! So they will be the most beautiful by her defination - they are so thin that they have no flesh to speak of.

What an insult to the plight of those poor people. It's not their choice to be thin, ok!!!

Ugh!!!! I wish she'll grow up and use her brains!!!!

No comments: