Wednesday, June 13

Sunday 10 06 07

Yuan & I were a bit mad mad.. Suddenly had a craving for raw stuff, walked into ichiban sushi, and blew $30 on sashimi in less than 20 mins time! Hai... Wat to do, cravings, cravings.. hahaha....




My new shoe!! The one i'd bought quite a long time ago, but just my first time wearing it today. I love it! It's so simple and pretty.. =D

Super busy day at work today.. As usual, when deadlines appear, they 'choose' the same time... @_@ My eyes hurt after looking at the com & typing the whole day. My old wrist ailment is coming back again.. Sobz...

By the end of this attachment, i think i'm gonna feel as if i never left the hospitality industry. I've been working on wine tasting stuff, chocolate working, spa stuff.. Most of all, i've been working on the staff trip planned sometime soon - and digging for info, consolidating info, getting quotes, making arrangements w tour agents, & zzz..... Hahaha..

Events events, here i come!!!

No comments: