Friday, June 22

I had a happy lunch today. Went for lunch with my senior today and she brought me to this little shop which sold really nice mixed rice with reasonable prices. Happy that don't need to spend $5 a meal anymore, probably going to go there more than anywhere else.. Haha..


Then on our way back, I got a banana milkshake which is only $1.50, and it's bigger & better than Can B's. So happy to find affordable fruit juice in the city. Next time I go, I'm going to ask if they do avocado.. *dreaming of avocado milkshake*…


When we got back to the office, we remembered the apple strudel that a temp staff who is leaving today gave. It's Ritz Apple Strudel lor!!! Wah.. It's so good - I was in heaven from the first bite! Haha….


So this is how today's lunch ended up being a feast. so satisfied! YUM!!! =D

No comments: