Sunday, June 3



I have this friend who always irritate me whenever we talk. It’s weird la, but the things that are said are just weird lo. If you already know someone doesn’t like to be called a certain name (– and it’s not even my name, or a variation of any part of my name), would you still call the person by that name?? Well, this friend does, for some weird reason…-_- “ You know what he called me at first – “LAZY BUM”!!! Then when I blew up, he calls me “BUZY BEE”!!! WTH…. What’s wrong with my name!!
我跟你很熟啊?dun try to be too close to me lor, I don’t accept automatic claiming of friendship status…….

He also says the most irritating things.. Take this example, he asked me what I am doing now after exams, so I told him I’m doin my attachment.. Know what he said - “wah, holidays over so soon le ah – my one just started eh!” #$@^&# - 什么鬼。。。已经很累要这么快开工了,又给他这样讲,真是受不了!!! Lucky it was thru sms, if not, I think I might have killed him or killed myself trying not to smack him...

Sometimes, it’s like one friend says.. He’s like poke, poke at me to see what’s the reaction. It’s so juvenile, and ‘secondary-school’ lor!!!
And sometimes, you know he’s not deliberate one, but it just rubs me the wrong way… Another time, he passed me some vcds, then he said, that – after reaching home after work & when I’m lazing around at home, I can watch the movies… -_-“ Hello~! What do u mean lazing around, do u know my schedule, you KNOW I am very free is it?!?!?! Ugh.. Blood boil….


I mean I know he doesn’t really mean it, but can’t he just say “when u are free”, or “when u need a break” ?? That would be so much less negative, less intrusive… Definitely that would be so much less derogatory of someone. Maybe I’m being overly-sensitive, but I can’t help it. Honestly. I really can’t.. Language is very expressive, and I Feel these differences keenly. In phrasing, in tone, in vocabulary.. =(

Why can’t I have someone who understands this too…

No comments: