Friday, October 31

Yes! It's Natural~!

Catching up with the important people in my life, stood by me when i was at my most 'leong' period in life, never minded a light bulb when we went out.. =) Presenting - my gan ge ge and future sis-in-law - =D

Went for a vegetarian meal the other day at this cafe near Aljunied MRT - Yes Natural.
I love my avocado oat milkshake! I love avocado milkshake, and this version with oat is just as nice! Started drinking it a year ago, and have never looked back. Benefits of avocado are aplenty! haha.. just try google-ing it, and there is even a site dedicated to it..
Lijun ordered the Fu Rong Tofu to share, but it was too nice, we ate it all!! haha, didn't have time to take photos of it..
This is an all vege sushi roll - very nice and crunchy, with a little peanut paste, giving it additional fragrance & sweetness.. MUST try!


For our mains, Kor ordered the pineapple rice, while Lijun ordered the hot and sour noodle soup. For me, always sinful, haha.. i ordered the cheese baked spaghetti - the spaghetti is not overcooked, tasty, and the vegs are well done. A very pleasant surprise... =D




No comments: