Monday, October 13

Thank you everyone!

Sat: 4th October 2008

Thank you all for your well wishes - Caroline (both Carolines~) , my dear sisters, Shuyin, Lijun & kor, RX, Jasmine, Dewi, Wen, Yuan & Janice, Peifen, Chloe, Grace, Xiuhui, Sharon, Benedette, Shuhui, Sabrina, Alvin, Jimmy, last but not least, PJ!!

Thank you all my RS buddies who remembered my b'day and posted the thread - Hee.. Sooo paiseh that i have not been logging in alot.. Thanks GB, for telling me, so that i may thank everyone properly!
- Gap, SuperHong, Uncle Peter, Ginger, Fireup, Padi, A4, YangGuo, Raymond, OBD, Waltdisney, Ronald & Alisa, AltH, rainman, ironheart, billim, jon, Uncle Lim,Weixiang, OJ, zhenter, ratter & Chin..
___________
Hmm.. so on Saturday, i went to the KTV with the whole group of Mark's colleagues... ^^ Totally surprised by them with this yummy cheesecake.. Haa... no one owns up to being the 'mastermind' - so -thank you everyone!!!
Thank you to- Shanice & Thomas, Sherrane & EeNerng, Marcus, Wilson, Wanxia, Fengyin!! I really love the cake, and really really happy that I can celebrate my b'day with you all... =D

And, well.. a nice chill out session @ Wine Network... Good atmosphere always works.. haa... (well, except for the lizard that appeared in front of me and scared half to hell!) Buuut - nope, it's not a good idea to talking about g***t stories in the middle of the nite, with no walls around u - more importantly, when my other half is sitting opposite the table!! muahahaa....

A nice white, yummy pizza and fun people to laugh and bitch about things.. What better way to spend my b'day.. Hee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better late then never! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D

Undine said...

hehehe.. Thank you!!!