Wednesday, October 29

Meetups!

Mua with SY - haiz... only picture we took tt nite and it is blurred.. T_T
Our pretty gal, Syvin with the sporty babe, Grace! haha.. wat a contrast..


My 'Three Musketeers' kaki! Yay!! i'm looking forward to Friday again!! hehe..


Had our semi annual meetup with my pri-sch mates! Those who came tt day... Huiyi, Xiuhui, Shuyin, Shimin, Meiyan & bf-Max @ Jack's Place.

Small group compared to previous years - but i'm glad we made it happen.. Thanks to everyone who replied me, and made organising this a little bit easier - and definitely - Thank you!! to those who could make it!
my apologies too, to those who couldn't make it because of the date.. =( Will try to make it on days that you can next time..


Hee.. thanks babe, for reminding me all this while! hehe... I've been terribly "procrastinative".. =P

The xing fu couple.. hehe... Kacy & Max..

No comments: