Wednesday, October 29

last b'day post for the year! haha..

Haven't been able to get around to blogging about my birthday for the longest time.. Or rather, get around to blogging at all, period.
So so, the next b'day celeb was with Kor & Lijun.
We went for dinner @ The Green Room. It's a really cool place. It serves vegetarian food, and it is situated in the middle of Bishan Park 1, within the cluster of restaurants there. It's like a mini mini Villa Bali over there. The atmosphere is great - no words for it! haha... Lucky i got my darling with me, otherwise, it'll be rather a waste of the romantic atmosphere.. ^^

My pressies from Lijun... Haha, she reallly loves to doll me up! hehe...
Orly top & bottom coat
mascara
liquid eyeliner
lip gloss
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh! and i finally went for my b'day present treat from Yuan.. Hee..

can guess?

Yupz! it is Eyelash Extension!!
Been wanting to do this for some time, but it's really ex (to me la, ok..), about $50+.. The place we went said that if we go back and just wanna 'fill in' those that dropped, it's half price @ $25. Hmmm....

I guess i chose one which was too thick, it is nice - but way too obvious to look natural - i mean, my own eyelashes are one third the length, and definitely not that thick wor... haiz...

Anyway, i love the look - really Jap doll looking.. Wish i look like that all the time man.. haha.. But a pity it is troublesome, in that i can't rub my eyes. I always tot i dun really rub my eyes, it should be fine. BUT... it's a natural instinct when u're just waking up and still half asleep.. =P It's difficult when ur face is wet, and u wanna blink water out of your eyes... -_-" It's impossible, and i mean really impossible.. haha...

Took it all off after a week - really surrender..

Maybe i will do it again when my bestie gets married, but next time - i'm gonna do it at another place..

No comments: