Monday, February 12

Shopping today w MR.. Hmm.. very long never meet him le~ Went to Ichiban Sushi @ TPY for lunch.. The deco is really interesting, and they have this few tables which is really nice, though it's very near the kitchen area.. Hmm.. Ok, I dun want to be negative, but the food at Ichiban sushi really is not quite there ba.. That's all i'll say.. :0

And so nice of him to acc me when it's all things he's not interested in.. Aim today was to buy decoration stuff for CNY, and he also helped me to choose the good ones.. =P Then, back to the new AMK hub to check out the new shops - and i bought my CNY shoes le!!! Yay!! Thank you MR, for accompanying me to shop - otherwise i might not have gotten my pretty shoes! ^^

Then, family dinner at home.. Lovely, steamboat! hee....

No comments: