Sunday, February 4

Celebrations galore!

It was my cousin's baby boy's one month celebration yesterday - Hee.. Sounds familar? well, that was a baby girl 2 weeks ago.. So, same, became the cameralady.. Decoration of the function hall, setting up.. What was better this time was that more of our cousins came early this time, and we had more hands to help (and more lungs to blow up the balloons!!)... But the 'casualty rate' for the balloons were really high - cos the breeze was really strong, which caused a lot of abrasion, or so we figured.. =P


Anyway, what was even more interesting was that my cousin prepared (or rather, dragged my sis and me to help prepare) an art corner for the kids.. We had face painting & stained glass art.. Hee.. I did one too.. A cute little turtle! hehe...



If any of u want to hire this kind of activities for kids' parties or anything, do let me know - I have contacts, ok! =) Here's some samples of what we've done...


And here's the most important person today - Ashton, my littlest nephew... Another cute one! hehe... So adorable!

No comments: