Sunday, February 18

Reunion dinner @ my uncle's place - finally laid eyes on Gaius' masterpiece of our super-big family tree... haha...


After a sumptous dinner, we had a prettying up session for our nails! Let me do a count - hmmm.. did the nail art for 6 cousins & 1 niece... Lucky got WK & Suli to help with some of the nail color painting - imagine if i have to do all.. haha.. i'll never be done~! ^^ Then my uncle was saying aren't we "high" cooped up in the room doing this - cos he likens the fumes to glue sniffing~!! Oh man... Ok, i for one - do not know how glue sniffing smells like! hehehehe.... Then we did the nail art for our littlest cousin - and this morning, my aunt was telling me that little Gilda was so upset last night when she realised that the nail art isn't going to stay on for a long long time... Ok, probably it wasn't such a bright idea to do it for her - but she wanted it herself - she already asked her daddy before she came to us... =)

Some of my fruits of labor after 3 hours...


Well, anyway, my sis & I waited till we were home before doin our own, cos it was simply impossible to do a good one there... Messed around w it till 3am plus... hehe.. But it's ok, i'm satisfied w mine~ it's the silver one... =D

No comments: