Saturday, September 2

Tot over some stuff these two days, and i find that the scariest thing on earth is still a person's heart. When all is well, the speech and actions can be so... well, i think all knows la... Then a person's thinking or can change overnight. Literally.

Heck. the idiot probably won't see this anyway... But i guess i juz wanna bitch about it~ hahaha~!!! I have nothing to hide. I am like that.

(Disclaimer: Below is purely my bu shuang-ness only.. In a bad mood pls do not read...)

If this is what u call being frens, forget it man.. I have people i seriously dislike who are more deserving of the title 'friend' to their friends~!!! Shi ni rang wo men lian peng you dou zhuo bu liao le... Kan qing ni de ren, shi wo de yun qi hao ba... Nan dao, Nan he Nu zhi jian jiu be neng you dan chun de you yi ma??? Na jiu hua qing jie xian ba... I just don't want our friends to be caught in the middle. Think about it.

Zuo ren bu yao zuo dao ze me jue... h** y** b** y*** d*... Zi ji bao zong.

_____________________________________
Been talking about this for a bit of time le.. So this will be the last time i bring this up le.. Like a fren told me, "Everybody is different". I acknowledge the truth of that, and i accept it. So, i decided to chill, take it easy.. Zhe yang dui wo mei hao chu ah.. you she me hao qi de.. It's all nonsense ba.. Haha.. will get older even more easily.. =)

I have great friends who stand by me, and i wanna thank them... Here's a lovely rose for you all... A tribute to true friends!

Wen, Jean, c-----paula (hee...), Gigi, WW...

No comments: