Monday, September 4

Still in sch at this moment..
Realised it's really time to work harder le... I've been taking it easy for the past month - it's time i started my engine, and really put my brains to work... No regrets, i tell myself, for this chance in another scholastic endeavour.. It wasn't easy to get here, i'm not going to waste it.
It's so much easier to work when u can get your things done fast - accomplished more in FAL today than over the weekend at home... When the page loads slowly at home, i'll start thinking of going to do other things while it loads, and by the time the page loads, i'll be in the middle of something else... Concentration just isn't there.....
Been partying too much - time to put my feet on the ground again... Walk before running, and we gotta learn that before we can fly~

No comments: