Thursday, September 14


Hee.. I'm now at my workplace, and openly blogging~ cos i'm off work le, and actually intending to go home - But... the door can't lock~!! hahaha... Lucky i'm not responsible - cos i don't have the key! hahahaha... So now my poor manager is trying ways and means to lock the door, and i'm just taking it easy here, and check my mail, settle some emails... hee....
But seriously, i think i really like my work.. My manager is a really cool fella - well, sometimes... haha... Quite easy to work with.. =)

Anyway, i'm darn concussed la.. Want to sleep more - how~!! Not enought hours in a day.........

Horoscope

Quickie:Anything that reminds you of the past will give you a better sense of the present.

Overview:Ignore a tactless comment or two. This person is speaking from their insecurities -- and what they're saying certainly shouldn't be seen as the gospel truth. Ride these doubts out like a rocky patch of surf.

No comments: