Friday, September 15


This is a very special packet of char kway teow.....

Why?

Hee.. Cos it's the first time ever I had a stranger treat me to a meal!!!

Really, i swear - i was just buying dinner home after work yesterday night, and i ordered this char kway teow from the coffeeshop downstairs from my place.. So i was seating down at a table, waiting for my food, and i accidentally kicked this guy who was passing by me. I just apologised to him lo, and continued doin my stuff.. So i saw that the cook was packing my order already, and i stood up to go over. Then this guy came over and asked if i want to eat?!! Ok, so i was pretty stunned, and i just say that i have ordered already and went to the stall. Then even better, the stall owner refuse to accept payment from me, and took the guy's money!!! I'm like, i don't even know you??? Anyway, he was really sincere, and kept telling me he means no harm - so, in the end i took it and went off.. I was really weirded out.. Haha... But - the char kway teow tastes really good... hahahaha....

No comments: