Monday, August 28

Should i say the outing on saturday is disastrous or hilarious? I really dunno.. But what happened is an eye-opener for me - and i'm sincerely going to try to never attain the same state... I think it's quite sad... But no matter how, i'm glad i got to know her a little bit better... :)
___________________________________________
But the most most important thing!! I learn how to blade le!!! Yeah! Went ECP on sunday with Gigi, Winy, Richard & Vincent, cos Gigi & I wanted to learn blading!

Not very skillful - being two hours only, but i can move on my own, get a certain amount of speed, and cross small humps.. Now my only problem is stopping! Hee... No la, i still have problem tackling hills and slopes.. Vincent dragged Gigi up slopes, while i needed a substantial amount of help from Richard... Hee.. happiest is Winy le, sitting snug on her bicycle...
Really eh, I didn't really sweat from exertion on Sunday.. It was ALL nervous sweat! Wa lao eh, scary lor, the slope... My 2nd fall was on the long long slope near the seafood restaurants... Then there was one point it was so funny, i didn't see Winy stopped in front of me, and i went crashing into her! So i literally hug her around the waist and hang on for dear life... ^^ Then on the way back, someone also "copy" me la, bang bicycle also! Haha...
Vin helped buy a cake for Winy to celebrate her birthday, and it was really quite funny, with "freshly-laid eggs", "strawberries plucked and chionged back to SG overnight from Cameron" and someone "not sleeping" to make it... =D
Many many thanks to Richard, my shifu!! Or rather, my "sh(if)u"= tree... Hehe.. Just picture me hanging on for dear life~ =P
Really glad i listened to Gigi and tried it out.. =)

No comments: