Wednesday, August 16

Actually yesterday, there was something which made me very mad and i really wanted to blog about it.. Havens, i even wrote out a draft cos i didn't want to miss out a single detail of what this ID person did... Then i didn't get a chance to get online to write cos another fren kept me occupied listening the whole night and even half the morning... -_-"

So i was actually still quite irritated this morning - and i complained to a friend about it.. And i guess it's really why i prefer guy friends sometimes.. He's quite a laid back person, so he didn't say much and let me complain. And after i talked myself out, he helped me get a bit of a different perspective on the matter..

(Btw, my horoscope today: "Listen to others when they tell you to take it easy -- and ask them for ideas." Haha.. Particularly apt...)

So now, i guess i am still a leeetle bit upset with the ID, but not that i'm going to go out of my way to be difficult.. Maybe if i didn't know what the ID is like, i would be able to better convince myself that my friend is right, and the ID really didn't mean it... But i guess i'll try... @_@

_____________________________

Anyway, unbelievably, seems like whether or not i will be having another bf has become a source of jokes for a certain few friends.

One keeps asking who is next, another asks if i've been out on dates recently everytime we meet - which is about every other day - and one even tell me, "can keep" when i happened to appear with a guy friend... Really cannot believe it.......

Ok, so probably i have not said so yet, thus i will state this officially: I fully intend to remain single for the time being, no intention of becoming 1 of 2 anytime soon.

So, please don't ask me the same Q everytime i go out with a guy... Or do i need to castrate them for them to be my friends?!?!
_____________________________
Which brings me to a point -

Why guys have lots of gal-friends is ok, and gals having lots of guy friends is not???

Yes, i do indeed have a lot of guy friends. This is what has always been, and i've never hidden that fact. Don't like it? Let's move out of each other's way. I don't need people to judge me with such prejudice and bigotism. "

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."

No comments: