Thursday, August 24

Ala.. today hor, i did such a dumb dumb thing you know..
so dumb till i cannot believe it also...
I stayed up till 3am last night to do my comm assignment..Trying to make it as perfect as possible.. Then i saved it on my thumbdrive, this morning to go FAL and print..
Then - (i think anyone can predict la hor) i forget to bring the thumbdrive out!!!
Wa lao eh.. i tell u, i felt like banging myself on the wall leh... Just that i'm already on the train, and if i go bang my head on the train walls, i think pple will call security lor.... Scared some kind of weird terrorist attack... -_-"
Then luckily i brought my laptop out... So wat to do, re-type the whole thing from memory... On the train, there and then... Sian lor.. Some phrases i forgot, so had to think and think again...
sigh... somemore already very stone le from late night doin this very assignment... Can't believe myself...
Luckily reach sch, got Justin to help, if not also dunno how to transfer the file out to print.. Then we had a concensus - really leh - this class ah, really no sense of urgency leh.. We are late le because of my printing, but we don't feel the need to rush like that.. hehe... =P
Then during the group discussion, we all laughed so hard, we all got stitches, and Poh went hiding behind the teacher's table.. hahaha... Caught it on video too!! hehe.. shall try to post it up somewhere.. Justin was mimicking WW's laughter, and it was really a good one la!! Super funny today.. I think we laughed for nearly 8-10 mins lor... =D
Went for lunch w Poh & Justin after that.. pity WW had a proj meeting, if not i think it would be great!! =)
Like the Lai Lai @ JP.. Roast duck is still my fave!!! hee...
Went gym in the afternoon w Jaime.. Haiya.. very long never go class, forgot a lot of the moves le.. But still very shiok, you know, the song "it's all coming back to me now" by Celine Dion? Yeah, that's how it feels like.. ^^ A fren say I very healthy lifestyle now.. i guess most important is that it's a lifestyle that i'm happy with also ba.. If no motivation, no matter who or what, also won't do it one lor...
Still quite tired, so going to sleep soon..
Going to be working the whole day tml.. hope i'm going to be productive! Must be!!! I wanna get this done, i want to concentrate on my projects soon le...

No comments: