Tuesday, August 8

After much preparation, today was finally the NBS Welcome day... All our worries, all the preparation finally were put into use as we talked to the freshies in our own group...
I was lucky i think, my group, although not the most onez kind, were perfectly willing to go along with what ever we made them do, and even did it pretty willingly.. Hee.. Applause for 32!!! It's due to their easy-going ways that today will be considered as a success for myself.. =)
I guess even though i'm not exactly a stranger to psychoing people to do things, i still need a little bit of encouragement, and a bit of achievement to prove to myself that i can do this. Not everybody is born confident you know... ^^ I certainly wasn't.. If i didn't try i would probably never know i can do this.. It's the only reason i achieved as much...
My only regret today is probably that i didn't bring a camera today, and take photos with them..=) Or i could show u how interesting some of them are... heh heh heh...
And also also...
A very big thank you to Jeffrey actually, for coming over to help out with my group.. Hee.. Really appreciate it..
Had lots of fun crapping with Paul, Xiaoxuan, Chiew Yan & Jeff during dinner even though all of us are pretty much half concussed from lack of sleep.. haha... Esp Xiaoxuan, whom we kept threatening to help her do facial... hehe... Evil Paul.. *Tsk tsk tsk...*
Now, to sleep, and recharge, wake up early early tml morning to chiong my assignment...
lalalalalala...... @_@

No comments: