Monday, June 5

Well, the results are finally out. I did okay i guess... I think my standard's slipping... =( But no matter wat, i did pass everything... A bit of an anticlimax after all the waiting and anticipation, but i think that's only to be expected... ^^

Been spending almost all my time in the spa recently. Today, i was supposed to be working 10.30 to 3.30 at the counter, but wat do u think.. haha.. i'm still at the spa now. I've been in the office doin my admin stuff... @@ Finishing up my stuff now, and taking the time to update my blog too.. Tml working at 10.30pm till 7.30 again... I'd better get home and rest earlier, still meeting my two dearie for dinner tml... Wonder if they'll be up for more then dinner? Hee......

I think i've really been spending too much time on work. Well, definitely my bf is complaining.. hee... So i'm trying, managed to get Sat off specially for him, cos this week he's going on outfield, and won't be meeting me at all these 5 days.. hee hee.. Hmm... what should i do these few days? la la la... (na, just joking...)

Just got to know these 2 frens of mine are together, and it came as a surprise, but upon looking back, there were signs that pointed that way.. haha... Truthfully speaking, i really feel that the two of them really suit each other. Both look boisterous on the outside, but are really very sensitive souls... They've both been thru quite a bit before they got together... I wish them all the best... =)

Sigh... Busy busy busy...........
But my boss just hired this new gal for customer service, so hopefully i'm going to be full-time in the office soon...
*hope hope~*

No comments: