Saturday, June 17



Seems like things just conspire to prevent me from doing my admin duties in peace.

just managed to find my friend who's interested in data entry,and just only roughly taught her the ropes and i can do my admin stuff... Then one of my colleagues went on leave, which left the counter a little short-handed.

Then~~~ this colleague, she call in sick this morning!Duh... Got so zun meh? Yesterday also perfectly fine... =(

And it's not just one day, it's tml also leh!

Today i supposed to do admin, go and do counter. Supposed to work till 6.30 and meet my friends for dinner also late, only able to leave at 7pm... Sigh...

They are really short-handed tml, but i really cannot help tml la.. cos otherwise i won't be good for much on sunday... really quite tired le...

~~~

Well, the dinner tonight... Hmmm... had a really great and yummy dinner.... heehee...
Sushi Tei~

It was just Xiaoxuan, Gaston & me.. It was also my first time to Sushi Tei~ So exciting!

It's really "a cent of money, a cent worth of goods".. The food is delicious!We ordered so many things! haha... Let's see...

~Mixed sushi platter, Salmon roe sushi, hotate (scallop), swordfish sashimi, beef with golden mushroom, squid tempura, fish (not sure which fish) tempura and my favourite deep fried beancurd, this time with Unagi too! Then just for kicks, we decided to try this thing which both Xiaoxuan and I have never tried before - in Japanese, i think it was called 'uni', (don't quite remember) sea urchin.

It was the singular most memorable dish the whole night la.. I mean, how often do you get people telling before you try the thing - "don't vomit after eating it ok?" -_-"

It was not that bad la, to vomit immediately, but i guess it's the kind of taste that grows on one.. Not for me~ hee...

Yup, and muz thank Mr Gaston most sincerely~ hee... Next outing, my treat, ya! Another one with shy girlfriend, haha.. wanted to go for a drink one, pity she's not interested.. =) But just gal's talk with Xiaoxuan is really fun! I really enjoyed myself very much today... Muz do this more often! haha...

Tml, go to the gym, and a friend's b'day tml! hehehe....

No comments: