Tuesday, June 13

Grumpy.....

Yesterday, i spent 5 hours keying in the records of around 30 customers. Today, I speeded up, and ended up using 4 hours to key in 20 customers because of stupid mistakes. And this stupid system is not forgiving of mistakes lor..... Grr..... Have to void and re-key again. growl growl growl...

Still in the office now, my mgr is still hard at work beside me... Sigh... Ah well, at least i'm earning money. (Console myself!)

Ah, to happier things - Hee... I passed my Basic Theory already! Lalala... Decided to take the school driving, cos well, i know myself, i'm lazy without something to push me... They won't call me, that's for sure - but why u know? More expensive! Ha!!! So must faster finish, so that dun need to spend so much, and no extending membership.. All $$$... =)

No comments: