Wednesday, June 28


OKie! time for some back logs.. haha...

Remember i once mentioned this really nice chicken wings at the Hong Kong cafe at FE Plaza? Hee.. went back the other day with my jie mei's to enjoy it again after a great workout...

From right most in a clockwise direction, allow me to introduce.... ^^


1.My Yuan Yang, yummily blended!
2. The raved about chicken wings~ *slurp*
3. Inch thick toast with egg and ham
4. My jie mei - Jaime & me!!!

I'm working so long hours, all for the sake of this!!! Haha... Yes, greenbacks and shiny clinking cash! Well.. Guess it's long term planning - now i'm having lots of fun at the C.Fitness.. (And truth be told, that takes cash as well. haha..) And i want to be able to continue this activity even after school starts, so saving up for it! heehee.. I love the body combat and yoga lessons - really cool.. The vibe is so great!!! Everybody is just going all out and punching, listening to the coach's instruction. There's no discrimination, that's so great!


Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!

Also, i'm saving up for a trip to Bangkok in September! Hee.. Going with my school mates!!! Yippee!!! I've wanted to go the Bangkok for the longest time... Looking forward to the shopping, delicious food, clubbing and my fun-loving friends... hahaha... (Jean, i'm gonna depend on u le oh!!! =p )

No comments: