Thursday, March 1

Wed 28th - Good day~!
Long long queue for the donuts....

decided on a whim to get the donuts again, after my interview @ SAL.. Guess wat~ Bumped into my pri sch friend in the queue, had a lovely chat while waiting for the shop to open.. Hee...
Met my jiemei for lunch.. Satisfying laksa @ Thai Express...
Then, went to Plaza Sing to run some errands, and bumped into my ex-colleague! hehe... Been 2 years le! Sat and chatted since it was raining anyway, and i can't get to work..
**inserted.. =)
Bumped into Cath too, who was out w her family.. Just a short chat, but anyone notices how the spirits rise when u see a familar face? hee...

Can see Chloe and have lots of fun le!! hurray!!!
I love Double Choc Donut!!! ^^

5pm~... Received the latest news - hee.. Yea, I got my internship le~!! Thank goodness... At least i don't have to worry about it for the time being le... Yea!

Ended up only going home @ 11.30pm... @_@ Heh, my frens keep asking me why so late - hmm.. Cos i dun want my mgr to be nagging me for the next two days! haha...

Then, took a bus home, and the deco of the bus is SO interesting! Check this out! it's for a Nokia HP.. amazing ain't it. Just imagine the amount of $$ they put into this...



And we, as consumers, aren't letting this go to waste.. Everyone that comes in, whips out their camera phone, and snaps away.. hahaha...

No comments: