Thursday, March 15

I really really need to thank this guy at CiTs for his help! He managed to make my com start up faster!!! Woo hoo!!!! And and! He helped me install this free anti-virus software!

Though the original problem which brought me there was not able to be solved, it's ok, i'll just resign myself to my fate that i'm one of the few 'suay' ones that for some weird reason can't hear the e-lecs online... Maybe due to WMP 11, but could be for any 101 reason in the world.. After all, it was in Jan or so when i upgraded the WMP, and this problem only surfaced due to the e-lec now.. I've done so many things that i don't even remember 1% of it. So, e-lecs? School lab it shall be then.. =O

But really really happy that the problem of slow start-ups which has plagued me for so so long is finally solved... Hurray!!!!

No need to crack my head over how to get a free and trustworthy antivirus anymore - Hurray hurray~!!!

No comments: