Sunday, March 18

这几天是累的啦。。。

Monday meet for 213, tue for 215, wed for 213, thur for 215, fri for Both 213 & 215.... I'm going crazy le...

Both of them are due next week, one on Mon, and one on Tue. Even better, our acc quiz is on Tue too!!!! argh!!!!

Yesterday, also as bad, helped out at my sister's event from morning 8 till afternoon, then project meeting again after that... *faintz* Luckily yesterday was a more sedate kinda timing in that none of us need to run off anywhere again, so ultimately, I think we got it more done...

My sis was originally going to ask her bf to send me to my meeting place de, then we decided to stop for lunch. It is so GOOOD!!! This prawn noodle soup at Middle Road... Wah, it is so sweet and yummy... I'm going back again - once I have time, that is... After lunch, she decided to ‘abandon' me at a MRT station cos she was really tired out already, but it's ok de.. For the noodles - it was worth it!! hehe... Anyway, she managed to drop me off really near to where I need to go to take train le, very convenient le... Hee. so - THANKS!!!

Reached meeting place lee, though a lot later then planned for, so started working immediately. Progress, I think yesterday.. But I keep changing the stuff so much that I think Clem's going to kill me... haha... His figures in Word can't auto-input what, then I changed the figures twice!! =P

Finally managed to sleep twice more than I’ve been sleeping this week... I got 10 hours of sleep!! Yey!! Small victory~ haha...

Today, I’m going to work on 213 once after lunch...

I will conquer it~!! Haha... Wish me luck! ^^

No comments: