Monday, March 26

My friend sent this to me today - but some has me raising my eyebrow~ haha...
M -Success comes easily to you.
I -You are always smiling and making others smile.
C -You definitely have a partier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
H -You are not judgmental.
E -You are a very exciting person.
L -Love is something you deeply believe in.

~*~*~
I once told an acquaintance (who truly deserved it, by the way..) that the punishment for bigamy is having two women who throw PMS tantrums at him at the same time... Today when i saw this joke in my mail, i couldn't resist -
Q: Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!
Complete opposite viewpoint and argument for the same thing~ heh.. Another one says this...
Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he'll fall asleep before you finish.
-_-" Yea, I so believe that... Disillusioned.... Why do the things you learn as you grow older become more and more depressing. Things you once believed wholeheartedly in as gospel truth, is deemed to be 'behind the times'... Once believed one could stand clear, and hold to one's beliefs - now know for a fact, it is true that some things are no longer sacred...

No comments: