Monday, October 2

SUNday once again, and it's been a full weekend.. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this Sat at HRC. Met Janice straight after work for a bit of snacks @ Mac.. Major occasion this sat cos... *drumroll* It was Jemmie's birthday!! We had fun! Almost everyone was there, even Veron and Wendy came to support~ ^^ Got home late lor.. cos gotta take care of my sayang mah.. hee..

This morning, woke up late for picking Jean up from the airport.. Reached only @ 11.20(?) around there ba.. Then some funny fella la, tell me they are at the food court at the 4th floor?!?! Make me run around some more........ -_-" (For the info of all in future, the food court @ T1 is at the 3rd floor..) But no matter, i got there, and got to see my Jean and Janice (ya, also~, diff one from above.. hee..) le~!! SO glad to see them both back safely! Wat matters is that things for the project are done, shopping satisfied ba!

And and!! Jean bought me this new bag, it's soooooo cute!!! I have to state my honest opinion - when i first saw it, i thought -
1) So cute!
2) Is she mad, it looks v V attract attention lo!
3) do i look like i'll use tt??
4) It's so very cute!!!
- haha! Then i think the bag really grows on you, cos it's something that i would like, but would never have tot to get for myself, or would dare to buy myself for that matter.. Hen3 you3 tong2 zhen1... I told Jean, i'm going to catalogue all the cartoons on it one day, and see which is my fav... Hee hee...

Went ECP after tt.. Guest list today include Edmund & Seline, Richard, & Vincent.. Poor Gigi, stuck at work- hehe.. next week ba~! Not bad, but cycled today, cos i dun want to be the slowest.. =P And again, spent time @ the Lagoon eating instead.. Hahaha....

Came home for dinner after that... Mum cooked her signature pork chop, and boiled pig's stomach soup for my birthday dinner... Sister dearest, so glad we could chat a bit just now.. but just want to say again.. **Happy Birthday!!!** =D

No comments: