Thursday, October 26

Never knew how stupid a person can be... - Have u ever met someone who knowingly, deliberately, sabotages his relationship with his own group mate?

I'm serious...

The fella in my group lor.

We decided to do the survey for real- and it's only half the sample size. We wanted 200 & now we only do 100. Divided by 5 of us is only 20 each lo.

We agreed that if can't find then nvm- DON'T cheat!!

It is so very very obvious he filled it himself. And he denies it. Asked him before we entered the results- still denying now. The outliers N patterns in filling up r so obvious. He's messing up the entire project!!!

Seriously, doesn't he realize he's only making pple pissed w him. Pls la, it's my rep he's ruining! Pple only took him in 'cos i spoke up for him. This will be the last time i ever speak up for him. Definitely the last time i do project w him. EVER!!

He's on his own,man- I've fulfilled my obligations as an ex-classmate.

My fren scold me is right one lo- does he deserve the help; is it worth screwing up my grades 'cos of this kind of pple?? Not goin to be such a softie anymore... Work is work- Bu yao jiang you qing.. Kao de shi ben shi...

No comments: