Saturday, July 29

Went to the Ballet Under the Stars tonight with my mum. It was really quite good... Sister dearest, i took lots and lots of video for you!! Hee hee... I'm gonna try to mail it to you - look out for it in ur email oh... =D

It was quite a novel experience, being my first time going to this, even though Ballet Under the Stars has been around for quite some time.. I'll probably go again next year if there are kakis to go with.. =) I dunno.. Poeple who will appreciate dance and music ba..

Cos really, the main factor that really affects one's enjoyment of the dance is really the people around you... The group of people sitting in our vicinity were really irritating actually. They kept getting up and down, and moving here and there. Like my mum says, they are not there for the dance at all. Just to go there and to "be seen"... Like so totally wrong place lor... Sigh... (So the devil in me was like thinking, "please just stand again, i am so going to throw my slipper..." Then the more common-sensical side of me will be thinking, "ignore, ignore.. tahan~!" hahaha..)

Anyway, will probably go over to Fort Canning again tml to help my sis take some photos of the event, after my gym.. ^^ See how it goes ba.. Maybe i'll try to get some photos of nice hand or face paintings! Some of the helpers there are really quite good!

Before the event, went to Pasta Mania @ Plaza to have dinner, shopped around for a bit too. Oh my, there is this shop in Dhoby Ghaut Exchange that sells such nice clothes! I'm going back there tml!!! Hahaha... Just now didn't have time to get any shopping done...

No comments: