Saturday, July 1

A new first yesterday... Yesterday is the first time i tried Carl's Junior... Man, look at the burger! All in all, it's bigger than my hand lor!!! Now i understand why some guy friends like their food - hee... I tried the Famous Star - cos 1st time ma, so try the house specialty first - next time if i go back then try the others! ^^


A lovely night out with my two partners in crime all the way for 16 (!!!) years till now! Haven't met for quite some time le leh.. Hee.. Ah, never have had the dismal pixel of my poor phone brought home to me quite that strongly.. See this pic, it was taken with Yi's camera phone, the new SOny Ericsson one, forgot which model le la.. So clear right!!! So good...
Then never mind, the joke of the day (i won't say who la hor~): 2 of us were posing, all ready for the 'cameralady'.. She said,"1, 2, 3... Uh, where do i press huh?" =D Hahahaha... The 2 of us collapsed in laughter! If my phone was in my hands at that time, i would take that moment down la, my darling gal looked so blur she was totally adorable... hee...

*Peep a boo*
*Boo-tooth-ing*
*Criss-Cut fries!!!*

Ooo.. The day before, i went for Sakae with a friend, and all the food looks so yummilicious... Well, i was actually supposed to go a workout after work, but my Jaime dear couldn't make it and hee.. i got sidetracked. Ended up giving my stomachache a big workout la.. Sigh.. But then, how to resist good food in front of you.. hahaha.. Yaya, i know, it's excuses... =P

No comments: