Tuesday, July 18

Finally!!! Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

Finally got to watch it! So happy! Many many thanks to a "star" who accompany me to watch it even though he has already watched it once... =) And even though he has to wake up at 5am+ tml, still watch the late show, and send me home... *grinz*

Still very excited now! Johnny Depp is so cute in this show!!! I mean, i don't normally go gaga over actors - in fact one of my closest friends ever said i'm not entirely normal? I don't salivate over those hollywood actors in general... But Johnny Depp as Capt Jack Sparrow is totally, Totally charming, so cool... Portrays a free soul really well, to do wat he wants, and so resourceful (even though it may not be done in an entirely correct way~)! All i can say is - what a Man...

Ok, anyway, got a small present from Xing, for my belated b'day present.. Hee.. really really belated ah.. My this year's b'day coming le! =P But no matter how, 'you3 xin1 le4'! Thank you so much... I really like it.. I might use it one day... Might la! Maybe the starfish is real... For the time being, it will just be my decoration, k! Hehe..


The next movie on my list?
- Basic Instinct 2!! -
..
...
....
Going to be working 6 day week for the 3rd week running le... I'm going to die...
....
...
..
I love bodycombat day!!!

No comments: