Thursday, July 12

Sat 070707 ... 7th of July 2007


Every one says this day will be great, and indeed, it was really a wonderful day... =D


Went to the Open House of the sch where my sister is teaching.. Check out the beautiful background.. Xiao Guilin is a beautiful place.. ..and so is my mummy!! hehe...

Some sudden possibilities caused some rapid changes, and lo behold, we were off to the NDP rehearsal (will put up photos later.. hee..) at Marina.. @_@ Nearly fainted from arranging all those things, and last minute screwups.. Poor dar, had to deal with all this on his first time meeting my family.. Well, my family is a little neurotic sometimes - hee... Better now than future! =p

The whole thing ended at 8.30pm and we were also supposed to meet his friends for dinner, but things didn't work out. Cos my 'clever' sis popped up with the suggestion to eat dinner at Oasis Taiwan Porridge. Argh!!! Dar, i must tell you, thank you very very much for changing the plans w the guys and being willing to bring my family there, plus running up and down to get the car. I was up to my limit w her..

Anyway, it was because my mum had never been to any NDP thingy before, and I really really wanted to be able to let her enjoy herself. In fact, she has also never been to Oasis, and it's already closing down soon, so we wanted to bring her there to eat also.. (Just didn't expect it to be now now kinda thing..) So, dar, thank you for putting up with all the changes and demands the whole day and night... You've been so understanding.. Luv you!! *hugz!!*

And after a good dinner, we dropped my mum & sis off; and went to meet his friends.. Oh, they are really fun, and funny too.. =D We watched them drink and drink, and sabo people.. Laughed like mad. He didn't drink much this time, i think they give chance, haha.. Dun play play wor, my dar open wine got style de lo.. haha... Anyway, we went home like super late, so tired.. *yawnz*

So, end of Saturday - gosh, my weekend's not over yet lo.. haha.. to be continued.. =p

No comments: